- Yakov Ben-Haim, 2006, Info-gap Decision Theory: Decisions Under Severe Uncertainty, 2nd edition, Academic Press, London.
Chapter 3: Robustness and Opportuneness.
… Section 3.2.8: Monetary policy.
- Yakov Ben-Haim, 2010, Info-Gap Economics: An Operational Introduction, Palgrave. Description and endorsements.
Chapter 3: Monetary Policy
3.1 Taylor Rule for Interest Rates
3.2 Expectations, Communication and Credibility
3.3 Shocks, Expectations and Credibility
3.4 Credibility and Interacting Agents
- Jan Willem Van den End and Yakov Ben-Haim, Robust policy in times of pandemic, Intereconomics, to appear. Abstract. Link to online version.
- Yakov Ben-Haim and Jan Willem van den End, 2020, Assessing uncertainty in the natural rate of interest: Info-gap as guide for monetary policy in the euro area, International Journal of Finance and Economics, to appear. Abstract.
- Yakov Ben-Haim and Jan Willem van den End, 2019, Fundamental uncertainty about the natural rate of interest: Info-gap as guide for monetary policy, DNB Working Paper No. 650, August 2019. Link to paper on DNB site.
- Gregory Claeys, Maria Demertzis and Jan Mazza, 2018, A monetary policy framework for the European Central Bank to deal with uncertainty, Policy Contribution, Issue no. 21, November 2018, Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON), European Parliament. Executive summary. Full paper on European Parliment website.
- Yakov Ben-Haim, Maria Demertzis and Jan Willem van den End, 2018, Evaluating monetary policy rules under fundamental uncertainty: an info-gap approach, Economic Modelling, 73: 55-70. Abstract.
- Yakov Ben-Haim, Maria Demertzis and Jan Willem van den End, 2017, Fundamental uncertainty and unconventional monetary policy: An info-gap approach, DNB Working Paper 544, February 2017, Click here for paper. The SSRN link. The Bruegel link.
- Yakov Ben-Haim and Maria Demertzis, 2016, Decision making in times of uncertainty: An info-gap perspective, Economics, The Open-Access, Open Assessment e-journal. On-line version.
- Y. Ben-Haim, Akram, Q.F., and O. Eitrheim, 2007, Monetary policy under uncertainty: Min-max vs robust-satisficing strategies.
- Akram, Q.F., Y. Ben-Haim, and O. Eitrheim, 2006, Managing uncertainty through robust-satisficing monetary policy. Working paper ANO 2006/10. Oslo: Norges Bank. pdf file on the Norges Bank website.
- Ben-Haim, Yakov and Maria Demertzis , 2008, Confidence in Monetary Policy, De Nederlandsche Bank Working Paper Series, No.192/2008. pdf file on DNB website.
- Yakov Ben-Haim, Info-gap robust-satisficing monetary policy: Modelling and managing ignorance, working paper. pdf file